Welcome to the Crafty Collaborators blog hop. I am part of an amazing group of demonstrators from all around the world. We love showcasing the wonderful products which can found in our suite of catalogues. This month’s theme is LOVE and with Valentines Day next month I chose to use the beautiful Forever and Always Stamp Set from the NEW January to June Mini Catalogue for my card. Not everyone sends a card on February 14th so I thought it would be fun to make a Together Forever card that could used as an elegant Valentines/Wedding or Engagement card!
Together Forever Card
My default go to colours will always be the bright, but for this card I would go for a more monochromatic elegant scheme. The card base is a piece of our Thick Basic White card stock layered with Soft Seafoam DSP and cardstock interspersed with more Basic White card stock.
To add texture I used the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and the Tasteful Textile and Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folders.
The floral images are fussy True Love Designer series papers, but you could easily use the flower images from the Stamp set and die cup them out with the accompanying Always Dies.
The flower and leaves have been softly coloured with the Soft Seafoam & Mint Macaron Stampin Blends. Each flower is then covered with some Wink of Stella for extra detail.
For some additional detail there are two bands of hearts, one in Soft Seafoam and the other in Vellum. Once attached to the card add some White bakers Twine and tie in a bow before adding the flower images using Dimensionals
Next add some white sparkly Elegant Faceted Gems to tie in with the sparkly flowers
Finally stamp the words “Together”, “Forever &” in Versamark and heat emboss with White powder. trim off the & from the Forever then adhere to the card using Dimensionals
- Card Base: Thick Basic White – 21.0 cm by 14.9 cm score at 10.5 cm
- First Layer: Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (Soft Seafoam) – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Second Layer: Basic White – 14.0cm by 9.7 cm
- Third Layer: Soft Seafoam – 10.0 cm by 8.0 cm
- Many Hearts: Scrap Soft Seafoam and Vellum
- Flowers: True Love DSP
I so enjoyed making this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of my projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So now it’s time to hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Love Themed Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
What is Sale-a-bration
From 5th January to 28th February you can chose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with every £45 (€60) or £90 (€120) you spend (before shipping and handling). There are some stunning Stamp sets and patterned papers to select and I cannot wait to share some more ideas over the coming days.
Thanks for looking
- Shop Stampin Up
- Request a catalogue
- Buy a starter Kit
- Find out about joining our group of Hugs Kisses Stampers
- Use the Host Code for a Free Gift – QGWGDYWF