Hello and welcome to this blog post featuring my Hey Girlfriend Thank you Cards!
So a huge thanks for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today and hope you’ll find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world and are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up! businesses and reach our goals. We really appreciate your support
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you have the opportunity to see every blog post and idea today and believe me you want to check out all the inspiration across the world.
Well the NEW January to June Mini Catalogue is now live and boy have I been receiving rave reviews! It’s no wonder when you see the 91 pages packed full of inspiration and stunning products.
Have you had a chance to look yet? Click the link above to take you to the UK digital version.
One of my favourite stamp sets in the catalogue is the Hey Girlfriend stamp set. It is completely adorable and idea for colouring with all of our different colouring options. The sentiments are so cute and would work with any girlfriend young or old!
Cute Thank You Card Using Hey Girlfriend
All the images in this set resonate with me. I can think of at least one of my wonderful friends who look like each one! However I’m not sure many of them would necessarily pick the same outfits!
I just adore using my Stampin Blends to colour my images. You can have so much fun with Stampin Blends, changing up the colours of the clothes, Skin and hair. Anything goes!
I also took the opportunity to do some paper piecing on the super cute rah-rah skirt. A real 80’s throwback and really makes the skirt pop! I used the papers from the FREE Sale-a-bration Flower and Field Designer Series Paper for the layers and the skirt. So adorable!
Another nice touch is to add a small doodle border around the Thick Basic White cardstock using a Basic Black Stampin Write Marker . It’s very easy to add, especially if drawing straight lines is a chore!
I mounted the card onto an offset piece of Basic Black, which I embossed using the Tasteful Textile TIEF. To finish I coloured some of the NEW Resin Hearts which I coloured with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blend
- Base: Thick Whisper White – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- First Layer: Basic Black – 10.0 cm by 14.4 cm
- Second Layer: Field and Flower DSP – 9.7 cm by 14.1 cm
- Third Layer: Basic Black – 9.5 cm by 7.5 cm
- Fourth Layer: Shimmery White – 9.5 cm by 7.5 cm
- Sentiment : Flirty Flamingo scrap
I had great fun making these cards for my customers this month and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of my projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’m sure you are going to love all the amazing projects that you will see today. If you have time show us some love in the comments section, it makes our day. You are currently on my page – Sara Sayers, see who is below me to know where to go next.
Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop January 2021 – Blog hop participant list
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
What is Sale-a-bration
From 5th January to 28th February you can chose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with every £45 (€60) or £90 (€120) you spend (before shipping and handling). There are some stunning Stamp sets and patterned papers to select and I cannot wait to share some more ideas over the coming days.
Thanks for looking
- Shop Stampin Up
- Request a catalogue
- Buy a starter Kit
- Find out about joining our group of Hugs Kisses Stampers
- Use the Host Code for a Free Gift – FZ6EHHUJ