Welcome to the Crafty Bloggers hop. I am part of an amazing group of demonstrators from all around the world. We will be showcasing some of the wonderful products which can found in our suite of catalogues. Today we are hopping using with Curvy Celebrations suite as our theme.
The Curvy Celebration bundle features in the Jan – June 2021 Mini Catalogue but thank fully is available right now on early release. I love combining my dies with other stamp sets so chose to use the Curvy dies with the Prized Peony Stamp set
Simple backgrounds with Curvy Celebrations
So, for my card, I pulled out my Granite Grey card stock and created a card base. I grabbed some of the stunning papers from the Peony Garden Designer Series Papers and die cut them with the stunning Curvy Dies.
I then took a final piece of whisper white cut it with the curvy die and then stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink. Next I embossed the whole piece using my go to Subtle embossing folder.
Before adding to the card base add a piece of the Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon, with a small knot.
To colour the Peony I stamp the beautiful image onto a piece of Melon Mambo card using Merry Merlot Ink. Then add some shading using the Melon Mambo blends and a touch of Dark Cherry Cobbler for really deep shading. Stamping and colouring on coloured cardstock is a really simple way to add a pop of colour to any project,
Once coloured add to the finished card with some Dimensional’s and a couple of die cut sprigs from the curvy dies for added interest
- Base: Gray Granite – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- First Layer : Peony Garden DSP – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Second Layer: Peony Garden DSP – 14.3 cm by 9.0 cm
- Third Layer: Whisper White – 14.3 cm by 7.5 cm
- Flower: Melon Mambo – 6.0 cm by 6.0 cm
- Sprigs: Gray Granite – 6.0 cm by 6.0 cm
Petal Pink alternative with Curvy Celebrations
I loved this project so much I decided to recreate it in Petal pink.
This gives a much softer colour scheme, but is still really pretty.
Base: Petal Pink – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
First Layer : Peony Garden DSP – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
Second Layer: Peony Garden DSP – 14.3 cm by 9.0 cm
Third Layer: Whisper White – 14.3 cm by 7.5 cm
Flower: Petal Pink- 6.0 cm by 6.0 cm
Sprigs: Petal Pink – 6.0 cm by 6.0 cm
I had great fun making these cards and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of my projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Curvy Celebration Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
What is Sale-a-bration
From 5th January to 28th February you can chose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with every £45 (€60) or £90 (€120) you spend (before shipping and handling). There are some stunning Stamp sets and patterned papers to select and I cannot wait to share some more ideas over the coming days.
Thanks for looking
- Shop Stampin Up
- Request a catalogue
- Buy a starter Kit
- Find out about joining our group of Hugs Kisses Stampers
- Use the Host Code for a Free Gift – QGWGDYWF