Hello and welcome to this blog post featuring my Dragonfly Garden Thank you Cards!
So a huge thanks for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today and hope you’ll find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world and are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up! businesses and reach our goals. We really appreciate your support
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you have the opportunity to see every blog post and idea today and believe me you want to check out all the inspiration across the world.
This weekend I have been on our annual Onstage – Stamping Up Conference. Because of the current pandemic, it was all online and there were over 10,000 demonstrators from all around the world participating. It was a fun filled event, with lots of inspiration and recognition and we even managed to get a digital glimpse of the new catalogue. Woo hoo!
As part of the the event we received the brand NEW Dragonfly Garden Stamps Set from the upcoming Jan to Jun Mini Catalogue and it is simply stunning. I can’t share an image of the stamp set yet, but thought you would love to see a SNEAK PEAK of one of the images and a sentiment from the set.
Simple Sponged Thank You Card Using The New Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set
The red rubber stamp set is full of line line imagery and has some super cute dragonflies, but for this card I chose the pretty line drawn flowers. Don’t they just look like they have been drawn from a field of wildflowers?
As many of you know I love sponging colours together to create bright and vibrant backgrounds so I was no surprise that I had to pick up my Sponge Brayers and use some of my favourite colour combination., which seem to follow a seasonal theme….. Can you guess which one is which?
I took a piece of Shimmery cardstock and used some large Post It notes to mask off a section of the card. I then used some of our stunning ink pads to sponge ink onto the paper. For my first one I used a combination of Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay. I just love this combination.
Once I removed the masks I embossed the super cute flowers in White Stampin’ Embossing powder. You can see how fine and detailed these images are – Absolutely gorgeous!
I then mounted the card onto a layer of Basic Black cardstock and a base of the coordinating card stock. I just love the fact that I never have to worry about my inks not matching my cardstock. Bliss!
Next I stamped the Thank you sentiment in Whisper White onto a base of Basic Black and die cut it out using the Tasteful Label dies. To save time and help me with my batch making I used the Stamparatus for both images. I had 12 cards made in no time!
Finally I added some of the Frosted Epoxy Droplets. I love them and don’t they look just like giant dew drops. Perfect!
A Rainbow of Simple Sponged Cards using the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set
I made the cards in various different colours so I could send a rainbow of flowers to brighten my customers day!
From left to right the colour combinations are:
- Poppy Parade and Bumblebee
- Magenta Madness and Gorgeous Grape
- Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray
- Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green
- Base: Poppy Parade/ Gorgeous Grape/Misty Moonlight/Bermuda Bay – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- Layer 1: Basic Black – 14.6 cm by 10.3 cm
- Layer 2 : Shimmery White 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
I had great fun making these cards for my customers this month and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of this project please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’m sure you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today, if you have time show us some love in the comments section, it makes our day. You are currently on my page – Sara Sayers, see who is below me to know where to go next.
Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop November 2020 – Blog hop participant list
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- AVAILABLE NOW: This exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit, perfect or all levels of crafters (even beginners).
- Everything you need is in the box to make all 8 beautiful cards.
- The kit costs just £20 and is available to order whilst stocks last.
- It includes all supplies to make 8 cards including an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (small ink pad) and card bases and elements to make the two designs of cards.
- Anyone purchasing the kit via me before November 11th will receive an invite to a free zoom class on the 21st November ( which will be recorded so you can watch on catch up if you can’t make the date) where I will show you some additional designs exclusive to the class
- Get in touch to reserve your kit with me now or place an order via my online shop
- COMING 24th NOVEMBER Save 10% off items in the Annual Catalogue
- Grab those items you want from your wish list and get more for your money.
- A small number of exclusions apply and can be found HERE
- Save on postage! – Send your order by 4.00pm on Tuesday 24th November. I will place the order and you can pick it up from me.
- Download a wish list HERE or why not put together a wish list and share with your friends and family so they buy your Christmas presents
- Don’t forget to use this month’s Customer Host code XE4W7G2V and receive a free gift from me as well as a hand made card to thank you for purchasing from me.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking