Today I want to share with you one of the projects that I made on yesterday’s Online card and a cuppa using the Curvy Christmas Bundle, available to order whilst stocks last. If you missed it you can watch the event HERE.
I usually go live with two projects every Monday and Wednesday at 11.00 am BST I would love you to join me so don’t forget to like my page and tune in next week. You can find me here
Today I wanted to share how you can make quick, easy Rainbow card that is so simple to mass produce. I just love how versatile the Curvy Christmas Stamp set is. The stamp set is only available whilst stocks last.
My colour palette was my favourite rainbow of bright vibrant colours.
It’s An Easy Rainbow Curvy Christmas Card
To start, I created a base card of Whisper White and added a layer of Basic Black cardstock
Whenever I buy a new Stampin Up Classic Inkpad I always buy the matching Reinkers. So it was only a matter of time before I used the Uninked Stampin Spots to create a matching mini ink pad for each of my colours. They are prefect for Inking up stamps on the Stamparatus and this technique.
So I grabbed my Ink Spots in the above colours and lightly dragged then across the front of a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. It’s just such a lovely effect.
Next I took the Curvy mini stars image from the Curvy Christmas Stamp set and heat embossed it repeatedly across the front of the card in the opposite direction to the ink had been pad. It just breaks up all the blocks of colour.
Next I took the word die from the NEW Floral Gallery Dies, available in the Jan to Jun 2020 Mini Catalogue and cut out a piece of basic black cardstock that had been stuck to some Adhesive foam. Isn’t it just so pretty. I added some Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle.
The beautiful sentiment is from the accompanying Art Gallery Stamp Set which will be available as a bundle with a 10% saving from January 4th/
I finished a card with some Rhinestones coloured with Basic Black Blend on the live, but added some Iridescent Pearls afterwards following a suggestion from someone watching live.
- Base: Whisper White – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- First Layer : Basic Black – 14.6 cm by 10.2 cm
- Second Layer : Shimmery White -14.3 cm by 9.9 cm
- Sentiment: Basic Black – 8.0 cm by 8.0 cm
It’s was great fun to make this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of my projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
Don’t forget I will be back on Wednesday with two more card makes. If you would like to join me then I will be going live on my Face Book page KISS Kreative – Sara Sayers at 11.00am BST so see you there!!!
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
What is Sale-a-bration
From 5th January to 28th February you can chose a FREE Sale-a-bration product with every £45 (€60) or £90 (€120) you spend (before shipping and handling). There are some stunning Stamp sets and patterned papers to select and I cannot wait to share some more ideas over the coming days.
Thanks for looking
- Shop Stampin Up
- Request a catalogue
- Buy a starter Kit
- Find out about joining our group of Hugs Kisses Stampers
- Use the Host Code for a Free Gift – QGWGDYWF
Find out more about our fun group of Happy Shopper – Hugs and Kisses