Today I want to share with you one of the projects that I made on todays Online card and a cuppa using the Curvy Christmas Bundle available to order whilst stocks last. If you missed it you can watch the event HERE.
I usually go live with two projects every Monday and Wednesday at 11.00 am BST I would love you to join me so don’t forget to like my page and tune in next week. You can find me here
Today I wanted to share how you can make quick, elegant Heat embossed cards that are so simple to mass produce. I just love how unusual this bundle is. Such simple but elegant images. The stamp set is only available whilst stocks last. The companion dies are actually an early release from the new January to June 2020 Mini Catalogue. Cute eh?
My colour palette was to combine Silver with Navy and Gold with Black, an unusual Christmas combo, but one that I think really works.
Curvy Christmas – Simple Heat Embossed Cards in Black and Gold
To start, I created a base card of Basic Black and a layer of Gold Foil, which I embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. To create a different effect I put the card in facing down so the snowflakes were ‘debossed’
Before adhering it to the base card I took some Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon and coloured it with a Dark Stampin Blend. I just love using my blends to create my own matching ribbons. The Blends dry almost instantly, because they are alcohol pens. So its was super quick to colour and then add to the card with a cute little bow.
Taking another piece of Basic Black Cardstock I die cut the dotted curve shape and then added the pretty tree line and sentiment using Gold Stampin Embossing powder.
Finally I popped the top layer onto the card using Dimensionals. That’s it!
- Base: Basic Black – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- First Layer : Gold Foil – 14.6 cm by 10.2 cm
- Second Layer : Basic Black card -14.3 cm by 9.9 cm
- Inside – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
Curvy Christmas – Simple Heat Embossed Cards in Navy & Silver
I also tried the layout in Navy Cardstock and Silver Stampin Emboss Powder
So which is your favourite Black and Gold or Navy and Silver?
It’s was great fun to make these cards I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of my projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
Don’t forget I will be back on Wednesday with two more card makes. If you would like to join me then I will be going live on my Face Book page KISS Kreative – Sara Sayers at 11.00am BST so see you there!!!
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- AVAILABLE NOW: This exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit, perfect or all levels of crafters (even beginners).
- Everything you need is in the box to make all 8 beautiful cards.
- The kit costs just £20 and is available to order whilst stocks last.
- It includes all supplies to make 8 cards including an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (small ink pad) and card bases and elements to make the two designs of cards.
- Anyone purchasing the kit via me before November 11th will receive an invite to a free zoom class on the 21st November ( which will be recorded so you can watch on catch up if you can’t make the date) where I will show you some additional designs exclusive to the class
- Get in touch to reserve your kit with me now or place an order via my online shop
- COMING 24th NOVEMBER Save 10% off items in the Annual Catalogue
- Grab those items you want from your wish list and get more for your money.
- A small number of exclusions apply and can be found HERE
- Save on postage! – Send your order by 4.00pm on Tuesday 24th November. I will place the order and you can pick it up from me.
- Download a wish list HERE or why not put together a wish list and share with your friends and family so they buy your Christmas presents
- Don’t forget to use this month’s Customer Host code XE4W7G2V and receive a free gift from me as well as a hand made card to thank you for purchasing from me.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking
- Shop Stampin Up
- Request a catalogue
- Buy a starter Kit
- Find out about joining our group of Hugs Kisses Stampers
- Use the Host Code for a Free Gift – XE4W7G2V
Find out more about our fun group of Happy Shopper – Hugs and Kisses