Hello and welcome to this blog post featuring my Beautiful Autumn Thank you Card!
So a huge thanks for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today and hope you’ll find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world and are taking part in training to help us build successful Stampin’ Up! businesses and reach our goals. We really appreciate your support
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you have the opportunity to see every blog post and idea today and believe me you want to check out all the inspiration across the world.
This stunning bundle is part of the elegant World of good suite.
Simple Thank you card
Much as the stamp set is based around an autumn theme I wanted to use some bright fresh greens so the grabbed the gorgeous Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
My base card is Shaded Spruce and I added a layer of Whisper white card stock behind the DSP to make those stunning water coloured fern leaves really pop.
Next I created a banner in Whisper white and stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce Ink. To add some additional texture I embossed the banner using the Textured textile embossing folder before adding it to the card
Finally I stamped the Thank you in Shaded spruce in and punched it out using the Tailored Tag punch. To create a nice contrast I added another punched shape behind by cutting the punched shape in half and adhering it slightly splayed apart. Such a quick and easy way to add impact.
I had great fun making this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of this project please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’m sure you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today, if you have time show us some love in the comments section, it makes our day. You are currently on my page – Sara Sayers, see who is below me to know where to go next.
Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop October 2020 – Blog hop participant list
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current Catalogues!
- Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- There is a selection of papers from both the Annual and Mini Catalogues, so I will certainly be stocking up ready to make all my Christmas cards and projects well into the new year.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking