Welcome to the Pretty Cards and Paper International Blog hop. I am so fortunate to be joining this group of amazing demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the Designer series papers which can found in our suite of catalogues. I’m so excited to share with you a set of stunning papers from the August to December Mini Catalogue – Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper with the coordinating Snowflake Wishes Bundle
Now this month we had a choice between these gorgeous papers and the wonderful Heart Warming Hugs DSP. You can see some projects I made and posted early today HERE. Now the Snowflake Splendor DSP that I’m featuring this month are some of the prettiest designs you will find in the catalogue. As you can see below the imagery looks like it has been water coloured and uses some elegant non traditional Christmas colours. There are 2 each of 6 double sided designs in a useful 12″ x 12″ format giving 12 sheets. The papers are part of the stunning Snowflake Splendor Suite, which is packed full of winter flurries.
The papers are infused with ethereal colours, So I went with the theme
The suite includes the aptly named Snowflake Wishes Bundle. Both the images and the sentiments are so pretty and include lots of different snowflake options to to save time when stamping and die cutting.
For todays cards I wanted to really showcase those papers. What do you think?
Snowflake Splendor – Simple Die Cut Thank You Card
I do love snowflake cards! Don’t you? All those beautiful shapes all quite different and don’t they say unique! However for my first card I wanted to keep everything really simple Show off some of the different patterns in this stunning paper range.
Snowflake Splendor – Stepped up Easy Surprise Z fold card
For my next card I kept the front simple, although with the level of detain on that DSP it really doesn’t look that way.
However when you look inside you get a real surprise!
I suspended some of the beautiful die cut snowflakes and one of the Pretty Glitter Star Ornaments. It certainly packs a punch!
I had great fun making these projects and I would love to know which one is your favourite? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of these projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Pretty Card and Papers International Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current Catalogues!
- Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- There is a selection of papers from both the Annual and Mini Catalogues, so I will certainly be stocking up ready to make all my Christmas cards and projects well into the new year.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking