Welcome to the Crafty Bloggers hop. I am part of an amazing group of demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the wonderful products which can found in our suite of catalogues. This month it’s Halloween and boy did I have a hoot with this theme
I was spoilt for choice for this theme. With so many stamp sets a to pick from I decided to play with a few together and see what I came up with:
First I started with a colour selection that I thought would be fun to work with.
The Misty Moonlight and Poppy Parade were sitting on my desk after our recent TNT retreat
So, for my card, I pulled out some Basic Black card stock created a card base. I heat embossed
The flowers are heat embossed in gold before being die cut and added to the card. I also embossed a cute sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas Set, which works so well with this bundle. I added the strip to the card using dimensionals (foam pads).
Finally I added a small bow using some gold twine and some Basic Rhinestones coloured with the dark Pretty Peacock Blender pen
- Base: Pretty Peacock – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- Matt: Sahara Sand – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Sentiment : Pretty Peacock scrap 7.0 cm by 1.0 cm
- Flowers : Pretty Peacock scrap 5.0 cm by 3.0 cm
- Inside: Whisper White – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Envelope: Pretty Peacock scrap 5.5 cm by 15.0 cm
I had great fun making this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of this project please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Howling Halloween Blog HopTeam
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current Catalogues!
- Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- There is a selection of papers from both the Annual and Mini Catalogues, so I will certainly be stocking up ready to make all my Christmas cards and projects well into the new year.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking