Welcome to the Crafty Bloggers hop. I am part of an amazing group of demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the wonderful products which can found in our suite of catalogues. Today we are celebrating World card making day, a day to celebrate and share all that is wonderful about what we love. So it seemed fitting to select the Beautiful world bundle as the basis for my project.
This stunning bundle is part of the elegant World of good suite.
Triple fold card
So, for my card, went for some monochromatic colours Cinnamon Cider and Brass card stock for the card base and mat layers.
Once scored I added some of the stunning World of Good DSP papers, which are foiled with Brass details on the maps. How gorgeous are these colours together.
Next I created a front topper using layers of Cinnamon Cider and the Brass Cardstock. I added some additional texture to the foiled card using the Old world Paper 3D Embossing folder. It really adds such a stunning texture.
Before sticking all the layers together I added some Cinnamon cider ribbon and tied it in a bow to one side. To finish the card I added a die cut world globe to the top of the project. It really sets off the whole card.
Finally I stamped a sentiment in Cinnamon Cider, fussy cut it and added it to the card front with dimensionals. I just love the font in this stamp set. For some reason it reminds me of old maps and pirates!! Or it that just me?
I had great fun making this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of this project please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
World Card Making Day Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current Catalogues!
- Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- There is a selection of papers from both the Annual and Mini Catalogues, so I will certainly be stocking up ready to make all my Christmas cards and projects well into the new year.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Thanks for looking