Welcome to the Pretty Cards and Paper International Blog hop. I was recently invited to join this group of amazing demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the Designer series papers which can found in our suite of catalogues. I’m so excited to share with you a set of projects using a very popular patterned papers (Designer series paper) from the new 2020-21 Annual Catalogue – In Colour 6″ x 6″ papers with the Posted for You Punch Bundle
Now the papers we are featuring this month are one of the most versatile all occasion packs in the catalogue . As you can see below there are four simple textural designs, Spots, Wood grain, Text and Textile. Not only that, they come in a handy 6″ x 6″ pack of 4 each if the 2 double sided designs, in 5 colours giving 40 sheets. You can also purchase the packs in each of the colour families Brights, Subtles, Regals & Neutrals. Great for card making and coordinating with your projects. Your biggest dilemma is which pack to purchase first!
I just love all the new In-colors so decided to make them centre stage of my cards:
I decided to use the wonderful Posted for You Punch Bundle. Both the images and the sentiments are pretty and delicate and just cry out to be coloured with our wonderful range of colouring mediums. The coordinating Rectangle Postage Stamp is just so versatile and would be useful for so many projects.
Posted for You – Super simple 2020-22 In Colour Birthday Cards
Don’t you love the bright, zingy colours? I wanted to show off all four of the different pattern designs this spectacular pack, so this cute and simple card pretty much designed itself. It really showcases both the stamp set and the gorgeous papers. Once I had made the first one, I followed the same layout so all the cards are identical and just changed the colour way so. But, really why would you change it, if it works?
I took another card base of Thick Whisper white and added a matt of the coordinating In-color card stock
for the second layer I took a piece of Whisper white standard card stock, stamped the sentiment in Gray Granite ink and then I embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder.
The pretty floral image is also stamped in Gray Granite and coloured with Stampin’ Blends and a tiny touch of Wink of Stella. I then took the coordinating punch and punched the image and the four pieces of patterned paper.
By arranging the punched items in this layout you can see each of the pretty designs. Which colour is your favourite?
- Base: Whisper White – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- In-Color Card stock – Layer 1: 13.7 cm x 9.3 cm
- Whisper White – Layer 2: 13.4 cm x 9.0 cm
- Whisper White – Image: approximately 5.5 cm x 4.0 cm
I had great fun making these projects and I would love to know which one is your favourite? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of these projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Pretty Card and Papers International Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- AVAILABLE NOW: This exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit, perfect or all levels of crafters (even beginners).
- Everything you need is in the box to make all 8 beautiful cards.
- The kit costs just £20 and is available to order whilst stocks last.
- It includes all supplies to make 8 cards including an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (small ink pad) and card bases and elements to make the two designs of cards.
- Anyone purchasing the kit via me before November 11th will receive an invite to a free zoom class on the 21st November ( which will be recorded so you can watch on catch up if you can’t make the date) where I will show you some additional designs exclusive to the class
- Get in touch to reserve your kit with me now or place an order via my online shop
- COMING 24th NOVEMBER Save 10% off items in the Annual Catalogue
- Grab those items you want from your wish list and get more for your money.
- A small number of exclusions apply and can be found HERE
- Save on postage! – Send your order by 4.00pm on Tuesday 24th November. I will place the order and you can pick it up from me.
- Download a wish list HERE or why not put together a wish list and share with your friends and family so they buy your Christmas presents
- Don’t forget to use this month’s Customer Host code XE4W7G2V and receive a free gift from me as well as a hand made card to thank you for purchasing from me.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Special Offers and Limited Time Deals
Thanks for looking