Welcome to the Pretty Cards and Paper International Blog hop. I was recently invited to join this group of amazing demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the Designer series papers which can found in our suite of catalogues. I’m so excited to share with you my first ever set of projects using a very popular patterned papers (Designer series paper) from the new 2020-21 Annual Catalogue – Flowers for Every Season
Now the papers we are featuring this month are so beautiful. As you can see below they are mainly floral based (Well the name is a bit of a giveaway!) and they represent the fours seasons (again! It’s all in the name LOL), so will work for cards all year round. Not only that, they come in a handy 6″ x 6″ pack of 4 each if the 12 double sided designs, giving 48 sheets. Great for card making. So your biggest dilemma is which one to use first!
As there were so many pretty patterns to chose from I decided to keep one consistent, prominent colour with my projects to keep my projects simple:
The Flowers for every season papers are part of the Flowers For every Season Mega Suite, which includes two stunning Stamp sets, which coordinate with a punch or amazing dies. Either of which can be purchased as a bundle giving a 10% saving. There is also an incredible pack of coordinating ribbons and Gems plus so the new In-colour Blends coordinate perfectly.
Pretty Cards and Paper – Flowers for Every Season Simple 2 for 1 Cards
So, for my first cards, I pulled out my Tasteful labels dies and created a simple aperture in a piece of the DSP, mounted it only a base card of Thick Whisper White card stock , then stamped this beautiful script sentiment from the the So Sentimental Set in the negative space left behind. Adding a few sequins from the Whale of a Time embellishment pack finished off this super simple card perfectly.
Not wishing to throw away the scrap created from the card above and never one to waste beautiful papers I decided to create another card based around the die cut piece.
I took another card base of Thick Whisper white and added a matt of Whisper white standard card stock, which I embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder.
Tracing around the edge of the die onto a piece of Magenta Madness card stock and fussy cut it out to create a coordinating border. Because the flowers were now the wrong way up I fussy cut an additional flower that and adhered using a dimensional before adding to the base.
I added a heat embossed sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greeting set and finished off the card with some more of those gorgeous sequins.
Pretty Cards and Paper – Flowers for Every Season Simple For You Card
Again, keeping the card quite simple by using Whisper White as the base I used another floral pattern, this time 10.5 cm by 14.9 cm. Before I added it to the card I cut off a 1cm strip (adding it to the inside of the card) and inserted a piece of Magenta Madness card into the gap, which had been embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder again
For the topper I used the same die as previously with some more Magenta Madness card stock. To add some interest I stamped one of the coordinating Jar of Flowers stamps in Versamark. The letters are from the wonderful new playful alphabet die and mounted on adhesive foam. Such an easy way to add height. Once again the sequins finish off the project to a tee!
Pretty Cards and Paper – Flowers for Every Season Simple Happy Happy Birthday card
Using the same basic layout as the previous card, but this time I turned the base around to create a portrait style card.
You may have spotted an early sneak peak of some NEW Black Glimmer paper which will be available to order on the 4th August from the new August to December Mini Catalogue. It was just so perfect for this card I just couldn’t resist.
I had great fun making these projects and I would love to know which one is your favourite? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of these projects please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Pretty Card and Papers International Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- AVAILABLE NOW: This exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit, perfect or all levels of crafters (even beginners).
- Everything you need is in the box to make all 8 beautiful cards.
- The kit costs just £20 and is available to order whilst stocks last.
- It includes all supplies to make 8 cards including an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (small ink pad) and card bases and elements to make the two designs of cards.
- Anyone purchasing the kit via me before November 11th will receive an invite to a free zoom class on the 21st November ( which will be recorded so you can watch on catch up if you can’t make the date) where I will show you some additional designs exclusive to the class
- Get in touch to reserve your kit with me now or place an order via my online shop
- COMING 24th NOVEMBER Save 10% off items in the Annual Catalogue
- Grab those items you want from your wish list and get more for your money.
- A small number of exclusions apply and can be found HERE
- Save on postage! – Send your order by 4.00pm on Tuesday 24th November. I will place the order and you can pick it up from me.
- Download a wish list HERE or why not put together a wish list and share with your friends and family so they buy your Christmas presents
- Don’t forget to use this month’s Customer Host code XE4W7G2V and receive a free gift from me as well as a hand made card to thank you for purchasing from me.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Special Offers and Limited Time Deals
Thanks for looking