Welcome to the Crafty Bloggers hop. I was recently invited to join this group of amazing demonstrators from all around the world. Each month we will be showcasing some of the wonderful products which can found in our suite of catalogues. I’m so excited to share with you my first ever set of projects and give you a sneak peak of an amazing bundle from the new August to December Mini Catalogue – Ornamental Envelopes
This is a sneak peak of a brand new bundle which is available to purchase from the NEW August to December Mini Catalogue, 4th August. You’ll have endless card making possibilities with this bundle, which you can find on page 40 (155168). If you’ve got Christmas cards to make or love decorating envelopes for any other occasion then don’t overlook this super versatile stamp and die bundle.
For my project I decided to use a more contemporary colour combination
The Ornamental Stamp Set is part of the same named Ornamental Envelopes Bundle It’s such an unusual bundle. I don’t think I have seen a bundle like this before, but I can see so many options to for my all year round making. As the name suggests its based around decorating envelopes, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make cards as the stamps provide endless opportunities.
So, for my card, I pulled out my Pretty Peacock card stock and created a card base. I stamped the wreath in Soft Suede ink onto my first layer of Sahara Sand card three times and then added some gold embossed baubles. How pretty does that look?
The flowers are heat embossed in gold before being die cut and added to the card. I also embossed a cute sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas Set, which works so well with this bundle. I added the strip to the card using dimensionals (foam pads).
Finally I added a small bow using some gold twine and some Basic Rhinestones coloured with the dark Pretty Peacock Blender pen
- Base: Pretty Peacock – 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored at 14.9 cm
- Matt: Sahara Sand – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Sentiment : Pretty Peacock scrap 7.0 cm by 1.0 cm
- Flowers : Pretty Peacock scrap 5.0 cm by 3.0 cm
- Inside: Whisper White – 14.3 cm by 10.0 cm
- Envelope: Pretty Peacock scrap 5.5 cm by 15.0 cm
Ornamental Envelopes – Inside
For the inside I stamped the same wreath twice in Soft Suede ink and added the cute dots in Pretty Peacock ink. In the centre I added another Itty bitty Christmas sentiment in the Pretty Peacock ink. How stunning does that look?
This bundle really comes into its own when you use the amazing envelope dies. I used the mistletoe die to cut an aperture in the envelope flap and lined it with some pretty Peacock card stock. As you can see it looks beautiful on the inside as well the out. I stamped a couple of the corner stamp in the same ink. For the front I added an address label and some flowers in Sahara Sand.
I had great fun making this card and I would love to know what you think? Please do leave me a comment.
If you would like to know more about any of this project please do get in contact and I would be happy to help you
So please hop around the rest of the wonderful demonstrators blogs to see some more inspiration for using these wonderful patterned papers
See the rest of the International team below!
Christmas in July Blog Hop Team
Shop with me
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Host Gift Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Host and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- OR if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
Special Offers and deals
- AVAILABLE NOW: This exclusive Paper Pumpkin Kit, perfect or all levels of crafters (even beginners).
- Everything you need is in the box to make all 8 beautiful cards.
- The kit costs just £20 and is available to order whilst stocks last.
- It includes all supplies to make 8 cards including an exclusive stamp set, an ink spot (small ink pad) and card bases and elements to make the two designs of cards.
- Anyone purchasing the kit via me before November 11th will receive an invite to a free zoom class on the 21st November ( which will be recorded so you can watch on catch up if you can’t make the date) where I will show you some additional designs exclusive to the class
- Get in touch to reserve your kit with me now or place an order via my online shop
- COMING 24th NOVEMBER Save 10% off items in the Annual Catalogue
- Grab those items you want from your wish list and get more for your money.
- A small number of exclusions apply and can be found HERE
- Save on postage! – Send your order by 4.00pm on Tuesday 24th November. I will place the order and you can pick it up from me.
- Download a wish list HERE or why not put together a wish list and share with your friends and family so they buy your Christmas presents
- Don’t forget to use this month’s Customer Host code XE4W7G2V and receive a free gift from me as well as a hand made card to thank you for purchasing from me.
- Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
- Don’t let stress steal your spirit – get ahead and get ready to order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy free season!
- Available to order from the 3rd November
- Or join my team of fun happy Hugs and Kisses crafters and you could pre-order right now as part of your starter pack.
- Check out my blog and Facebook page to see some sneak peaks and more information.
Special Offers and Limited Time Deals
Thanks for looking