Today I want to share with you the cards that I made on today’s Online card and a cuppa using the new See the Good Stamp set from the NEW 2020-21 Annual Catalogue. If you missed it you can watch the event here.
I go live with two projects every Monday and Wednesday at 11.00 am BST I would love you to join me so don’t forget to like my page and tune in next week. You can find me here
Simple cards with See the Good
Now I will be honest, when I first saw this stamp set I just couldn’t get over the artichoke stamp, slap bank in the middle of the set. But I just loved the sentiments. So of course I had to order it!
The font is just so pretty and the detail on the stamps makes simple card making a doddle!
For my first project I grabbed the bull by the horns & went straight for the artichoke image and second stamped it using Pear Pizzazz Ink, onto a piece of Whisper White measuring 10.0cm by 14.3 cm,
To create a little more interest I added some highlights using my Rich Razzleberry and Gorgeous Grape watercolour pencils. I then used a blender pen to soften the colours.
I love to add texture to cards so used the dots to create a soft pattern in Pear Pizzazz and Gorgeous Grape inks and finished with a piece of the tri-colour ribbon and a die cut sentiment from the gorgeous Tasteful Touches die set.
You could could make some wonderful cards for the Gardeners in your life.
For my next card I selected the pear image and again stamped it in Pear Pizzazz ink…… Well with a name like that I had to really!
I added some highlights using my Granny Apple Green and Daffodil delight watercolour pencils and then used the same inks to add the dotty pattern around the Pear.
Once I had added the sentiment I finished the card with a Subtle embossing folder and added some Rhinestones coloured with a Granny Apple Blend.
When I see the good in the world
For my final card I used the pretty sprig image and the cute flowers to create a pretty stem of flowers similar those in the background of the photos
This time I used Rich Razzleberry and of course Pear Pizzazz for my colour palette. The sentiment is just perfect and I can see so many other stamp sets that it will coordinate with. Don’t you just love it when you can mix and match your stamp sets?
I just had to use my new favourite 3D embossing folder, Tasteful Textile. It just gives such a fabulous effect to the card
I finished off with some Faux Linen ribbon and more Rhinestones, this time coloured with a Rich Razzleberry Blend.
I really enjoyed these projects and hope you do too! Sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.
If you want to make these projects then check out the shopping list below. If you want to see my tutorial then check out my Facebook live here
I would love to know what you think? So please do leave me a comment.
Don’t forget I will be back on Monday with two more card makes. If you would like to join me then I will be going live on my Face Book page KISS Kreative – Sara Sayers at 11.00am BST so see you there!!!
Shop with me
- If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin’ Up! items used for this project, click on the product photos below. You will be taken to my Online Shop where you can find more information and order craft products 24/7!
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Reward Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Hostess and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose what ever you wish from the current catalogues and clearance rack
- or if your order is £99 and above consider joining my team and picking up a whole host of extras. Check it out here
- It’s a bundle bash! With the launch of the NEW 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, it’s the perfect time to join Stampin Up! and our happy group of happy stampers – The Hugs and Kisses.
- Get a Starter Kit with £130 / 175€ worth of products of your choice for only £99 / 129€
- Select any Stamp/Tool Bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue for FREE
- For more information CLICK HERE or join up RIGHT HERE
Thanks for looking