Everything is Rosy is now available
Today is the launch of a new fantastic product Medley bundle. A complete selection of coordinating products which is only available in one special exclusive and limited time bundle called Everything is Rosy.
A whole host of beautifully designed product in the one convenient bundle specially coordinated so you know everything matches perfectly. You also get the coordinating stamp set AND the dies included in this fabulous budget friendly product medley. The photo below shows everything that is included.
What is included in the Everything is Rosy Bundle?
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
How pretty are these stamps?
The price of the bundle is just £74.00 and the product code is 150059. I first saw this kit being demonstrated at our recent Onstage in Telford and I love that it has everything you need including ribbon, Shimmer paint and pre-printed push out embellishments. It really is like a huge craft kit super sized so why not treat yourself? A gift to yourself because you are so worth it!
Plus bring it along to my Kit club on the 18th May and you will receive 6 more project ideas. Wowzers! As us demonstrators have only had access to buy this kit at the same time as you lovely customers I have gathered together a number of samples created by Stampin’ Up! designers for you.
This outstanding bundle is WHILE STOCKS LAST and I’m sure they won’t because it is stunning so make sure you get in there super early.
- If your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Reward Code below and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Hostess and get your own rewards to spend! That’s free stuff that you get to chose just for you.
Thanks for looking