Stampin Up demonstrator – Crafty Little Minx – 10 undeniable reasons why Autumn is the best season
The summer days are drifting away, the nights are drawing in, there’s a chill in the air and even the die hards have been seen wearing trousers and shoes instead of the usual shorts and flip flops combo. That’s right, it’s Autumn. But there’s no need to let the change of season get you down – here’s a list of reasons to love this time of year.
1. There is nothing more beautiful than watching the leaves in your garden turn from green to yellow, to orange and then if you are lucky deep red
2. It’s time to wrap up warm in scarves, hats, gloves and comfy knitted jumpers. AKA a perfect excuse for a whole new autumnal wardrobe
3. Soup, homemade stews and hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and cream. Enough said.
4. Halloween – a night when we get a free pass to carve lanterns out of vegetables, watch spooky films, dress up, eat loads of sweets and generally act like a child again.
5. It’s too cold for a night on the town, so it’s a good job there’s plenty for you to watch on the box. Autumn boasts the return of The Great British Bake off and Strictly Come Dancing
6. There’s just nothing quite so satisfying as jumping into a pile of really crisp, crunchy leaves. Again and again and again.
7. Bonfire Night. Fireworks, hot dogs, treacle toffee, & sparklers… what can beat it?
8. Taking cold, crisp morning walks. Refreshing and a great way to clear the cobwebs.
9. Darker evenings mean there’s more time to cosy up by the fireplace with your loved ones, pets, aforementioned mugs of hot chocolate and Paul Hollywood – on the telly, of course!
10. But really at the end of it all the best thing about saying goodbye to summer for me is the launch of our Autumn/Winter catalogue!
So you now have the perfect excuse to curl up on the sofa with a mug or glass of whatever you fancy and peruse the catalogue for all your homemade seasonal projects.
I am grateful to all my customers for their loyal support so should you wish to place an order via my online shop please check out the following
- Is your Stampin’ Up! order less than £150? If so, use the current Reward Code and receive a free gift from me along with other perks!
- If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will be your own Hostess and get your own rewards to spend!
Catch you soon
Aka Crafty Little Minx